Are you a 203local ?
sign up to be the first to know the latest news about new businesses & events in Fairfield & New Haven Counties!
Yoga Unwine will be hosted by some of our very talented local yoga instructors.
– Thursday, May 11 with Heather Ellicott
– Thursday, May 25 with Sharon Poarch
– Thursday, June 15 with Yoga Space
– Thursday, June 29 with Sharon Poarch
– Thursday, July 20 with Heather Ellicott
– Thursday, August 3 with Heather Ellicott
– Thursday, August 10 with Yoga Space
– Thursday, August 31 with Sharon Poarch
– Thursday, September 7 with Heather Ellicott
– Thursday, September 14 with Yoga Space
– Thursday, September 21 with Sharon Poarch
– Thursday, October 5 with Heather Ellicott
Wine is not included in the ticket. A drink purchase of minimum $10 plus tax and gratuity per participant is required to attend this event and can be made at the vineyard prior to the start of the event, after our staff checks your ID. You’re welcome to pick up the drink at the end of this event.
Outside Alcohol Beverages, Water Bottles or Any Other Beverages are NOT allowed to be brought in the premises of the vineyard. This is a restriction of our Farm Winery Permit. Our staff reserves the right to check bags and coolers.
All participants must be 21 years of age or older.
Ticket is non refundable, only transferable for weather related reasons.
By signing up for this event you agree to the waiver below:
I know that this activity is potentially hazardous and could cause injury. I assume all risks associated with participating in this event, including but no limited to: falls, sprains, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, all such risks being known and appreciated by me and any other participant included in my reservation. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, as well as for anyone else that I included in my reservation, waive and release Aquila’s Nest Vineyards, the class instructor, their representatives and successors from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in this activity.