For the first time ever, Jess Beer Me will be hosting an event called SHE’S INTO BEER! The event will take place Sunday, October 16th from 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM at BLDG 4 Historic Venue. (640 Hillard Street, Manchester CT)
This is an event you do NOT want to miss! The day is going to bring together women, non-binary individuals, and all supporters to learn, inspire, and connect with one another.
There will be an amazing panel of women present to cover many important topics. These women will discuss ownership, management, sales, and marketing. Additionally, Women’s Advocacy resources will be spoken about in depth.
See below for a breakdown of the incredible panelists who will be speaking!
DIRECTOR OF SALES
- Meghan Zachry from Night Shift Brewing Co
- Cherokee Robbins from Alvarium Brewing Co
- Amanda Wilkie from Labyrinth Brewing Co
- Heather Swanson from New England Brewing Co
- Alisa Mercado from Rhythm Brewing Co
DIRECTOR OF EMPLOYEE WELLNESS
- Heather Bissell from Bissell Brothers Brewing
- Ryan Galligan from Two Roads Brewing Co
- Margot Wise from Valley Malt
- Joy Braddock from Hog River Brewing Co
- Heather Wilson from Hop Culture Farms & Brewing Co
- Victoria Gunderson from Beer’d Brewing Co
As for the beer part of this event, expect a sensory experience, beer education, beer sampling, and even more! You’ll have the opportunity to sample beers from CT Women-Owned Breweries while chatting and networking with others!
The event is being sponsored by numerous breweries including New England Brewing Co, Hop Culture Farms and Brew Co, Hog River Brewing Co, and Alvarium Beer Co.
And we haven’t even gotten to the best part yet! 100% of proceeds will be donated to the Pink Boots Society CT Chapter Women in Beer Brewing Scholarship at Sacred Heart University & to the CT Alliance to End Sexual Violence!
All are welcome at this beautiful & powerful event! Every attendee will receive a gift bag full of goodies, will be entered into raffles, and will receive a commemorative glass to keep!
Tickets are $50, and the link to purchase tickets is below.
Be sure to follow @JessBeerMe on Instagram for more information on coverage of the event!
Paige Gerardi, 203local Staff Writer