Join on 9/18 as Caroline Temple leads a mindfulness and meditation session on the beach. There’s nothing like wellness and tranquility than a session on the beach with Caroline!
Caroline Temple is a psychotherapist, workshop facilitator and author in the field of holistic and integrative mental health, human spirituality and mind-body-spirit healing. Trained and licensed as a clinical social worker, and certified as a Holistic Stress Management Instructor, she brings her expertise in human behavior and motivation to her successful full-time private therapy practice and all those she works with. Caroline also facilitates workshops and groups where she channels her passion for helping others to recognize, connect with, and trust their wise inner voice. She is co-author of the book, “What I Know to Be True: Six Simple Words to Set Your Free.” Teacher, mentor and guide, she is recognized for providing a caring and compassionate space for all who work with her, enabling them to reach for their own inner truth.
It is $25 and to rsvp you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Hayhurst teaches yoga on the beach on Sunday mornings and also leads private yoga SUP sessions. You can DM her for more info. Did we mention her yoga sessions are free for hotel guests?
Yoga is held Saturday and Sunday mornings inside our fitness center or outside on the beach weather permitting. Free for hotel guests and available for drop ins with a ticket. Classes in fitness center are limited to 5 people due to space.
If you’d like to arrange a private session in your room or our wellness center please fill out the information below 72 hours before arrival and we will arrange an instructor for you. Instructor fee applies.
About Caroline Temple:
- Healthy care-giving begins with self-care
- Awareness is the key to change
- Whatever our past, we can learn a new heart-centered way of being that frees us from old patterns and beliefs
- The key to a healthy and happy life begins within self; it cannot be given to you by others
- A mindful life is a happier one
- Each of us has the power to discover and honor our highest potential
- Our inner wisdom will guide us to be the best we can be, if we listen and trust
- There is no separation between physical, spiritual and emotional health – each is affected by the other
- Our thoughts create our reality. We can learn the skills to change and choose our thoughts
- Suffering comes from resisting the reality of what is, here and now
- We naturally seek balance and wellness in our lives.
- Change begins with an intention to which we pay attention
About Caroline Temple: Many of us are caretakers, usually at the expense of our own wellbeing. My integrated approach is devoted to providing you with a deeper understanding of how your past affects your present, teaching you the skill set to create a more mindful, balanced journey into the future. I will help you explore the possibility of a more conscious, mindful way of living, one that honors and respects you first, body, mind and spirit. Emotional wellbeing, as defined in the wellness paradigm, is the ability to feel and express the entire range of human emotions and to control them, not be controlled by them. Together we will build your emotional resilience so that you can cope more effectively with relationships and life in general.
Follow them on INSTAGRAM
Like them on FACEBOOK