The team at Bounce Playground is excited to announce that the first ever all-inflatable touring amusement park – Slide City Waterpark, is making its way to its second stop at the Danbury Fair Mall. Popping up between August 15th and September 10th, Slide City Waterpark brings super sized fun for all ages to enjoy this summer.
“Our goal is to provide a unique activity for families looking to beat the heat this summer,” says Bounce Playground CEO, Chris Worthy. “We saw great success at our first stop in Yonkers, NY and are delighted to bring the same excitement to Danbury. Slide City Waterpark brings the pleasure of a stationary waterpark and makes it mobile. Slide City has now become a place for friends and families to not only have fun but also make memories and we’re happy to be partnering with Danbury Fair Mall to make it happen.“
Slide City is the World’s First All-Inflatable Pop-Up Waterpark! It all starts next Wednesday, August 16th and runs through Sunday, September 10th at the Danbury Mall! They’ll have over 15 inflatable slides and 100 inflatable attractions from the Roaring Waters, to the Splash Zone and Lil Squirts Splashworks for children.
Roaring Waters consists of their biggest thrill attractions and features the air defying “Slingshot”, and The Three story tall “Green Monster”.
- The Twister will blow you out of Water! Riders come zooming down the water slide into a 90 degree turn which features a banked wall and finally landing into a pool!
- The Sling Shot measures over three stories tall and featuring a heart-pounding thrill that will wake up everyone’s inner adrenaline junkie. Slide down the super steep slide and get launched through the air before landing onto the super-soft Zero Shock Landing Bag. This beast will bring smiles, laughter and sheer FUN.
- The Hurricane invites you to climb up the steep ladder of our 27’ Hurricane with Pool to the top of this exhilarating slide, take a seat and prepare to meet the eye of the storm. Push off and immediately propel into a 360° turn toward the straight away through the tunnel, making a 90° turn into the second tunnel and finally making yet another 90° turn before splashing into the pool. 66′ of pure adrenaline. What a rush!
- The Hidden Jaguar slide is one to pounce on! Blues and greens alongside the tropical trees match the Amazon jungle the jaguar calls home. The jaguar itself threatens to strike at the top of the inflatable! Escape the jungle by sliding down to safety!
- The Roaring Rapids Lane water slide features a radical sliding angle that’s sure to get the adrenaline pumping as riders scream down this tropical slide. At the bottom, riders continue down 30′ of additional sliding fun before landing in the splash down pool. This water slide will blow your mind!
- The Queen’s Gambit is the crowning achievement among Slide City’s line-up! combined with a crown and scepter slip n slide for a truly royal inflatable.
- The Green Monster is one of their largest water slides at over 36 feet tall!! Over 100 feet of insane dual slides ending in a pool after your long crazy ride!
The Splash Zone has some of Slide City’s biggest splashes and features “The Hidden Jaguar,” “Velocity” and the more than 100 ft Aqua Splash Obstacle Course.
- The Princess Slide lives up to its royal reputation! With posh pink and purple colors and a tiara on top, it’s the perfect inflatable for princess-themed playtime!
- This Velocity Water Slide features a one of a kind U-turn slide! This water slide brings a sense of a speed and adrenaline feeling. Riders climb up to the top of the slide and slide down the slippery sliding surface. As they come to the end of the slide riders experience a one of a kind U-turn as they go up and down the curve and land into the pool of water.
- Mt. Vesuvius just erupted, quick… 2 riders climb up the face of the volcano and slide down the double lane Fiery Tides to safety… where a pool awaits you to cool you down!
- The Dolphin invites riders to ride with dolphins. Experience a whole new adventure on The Dolphin. Riders climb up the front of the 18ft tall waterslide then proceed to get caught in the wild rip currents to be spit out into the chilling white water below.
- Standing at over 113 feet long, the Aqua Splash is an obstacle lover’s dream come true. Enter the course and zip through the obstacles and barriers, go through the tunnels and mushrooms before climbing up the rock wall and down the slide. The dual lanes allow you to race side by side.
- Cali Palms features a tropical themed Bounce House with Slide Combo packs a ton of fun in one inflatable! It features a large bouncing area, climb wall, basketball hoop, dual lane water slide and tunnel. Adults can keep an eye on their kids with the see-through window during operation.
- Ain’t no party like a Slide City Foam Party! Our Foam pit is a day of fun that all will enjoy. At night, the Glow in the Dark foam brings it’s own fun to the party.
- Remember how you used to have to stand in line with your mat at the slides at the water park? It was all worth it once you whizzed down! You can relive this nostalgia on the The Big Wave Slide. With the tube in your hand, you climb to the top and then slide down the waves till you end up in the water pool. Cool off on a hot day !
- As a summertime favorite that has been around for ages, the slip and slide is an absolute favorite for anyone trying to cool down in the heat and have fun doing it! This isn’t your regular DIY Slip and Slide. The Wild Waves is fast, adrenaline pumping fun!
Lil Squirts Splashworks is a dedicated area for smaller kids that features KIDsiterate attractions that are scaled to size such as “The Shark Bite” obstacle slip n slide and The “Tropical Aloha” Ball Pit Slide.
- Purple Rain features a purple and pink themed Bounce House with Slide Combo packs a ton of fun in one inflatable! It features a large bouncing area, climb wall, basketball hoop, dual-lane water slide and tunnel. Adults can keep an eye on their kids with the see-through window during operation.
- Over The Rainbow features a rainbow themed Bounce House with Slide Combo packs a ton of fun in one inflatable! It features a large bouncing area, climb wall, basketball hoop, slide and tunnel.
- Slipity Double Dipity is double the fun with 2 slides that descend you in to the 2 large splash pools below.
- Tropical Aloha means they bring the tropics to you. Children climb up and splash down into a ball pit pool.
- Shark Bites means a Shark Attack is looming. Get into the bounce house, navigate through the 360-degree obstacle challenges and on to the slip n slide at the finish.
- Calling all little fish! The Lil Kahuna is made for the little ones to make a big splash.
In addition to the draw-dropping attractions and slides, attendees can also enjoy meals from various food truck vendors and concessions, entertaining carnival games and trendy prizes. Slide City Waterpark also hosts Adult Nights on Friday and Saturdays with a guest DJs.
Tickets are now available for purchase and range from $30 daily passes, $120 month long city passes and various group rate discounts for parties 15+. Birthday party packages are also offered for purchase.
They are pleased to offer discounted tickets to active and retired members of the military and veterans on all public operating days. Please email them at email@example.com for details. The discount may vary throughout the season.
If you would like to book a group visit to the park, please visit visit the Group Sales Ticket section of this website to learn more about their programs. Feel free to submit a Group Sales Information request or call us at 1 (833) 754-3387. If you have any additional questions regarding your visit to Slide City, they would love to help! Please contact a park representative.
Follow them on INSTAGRAM
Like them on FACEBOOK